This website is owned and operated by 4xHub Pty Ltd (www.4xhub.com.au) which is an Australian registered business (ACN 155 463 175) and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL number 429711).
The firms’ registered and physical address is 4xHub Limited, Level 1, 320 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia . Any references to (‘4xhub’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’) are referring to the above mentioned legal entity.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions, and any notices, disclaimers or other terms and conditions or other statements contained on this website (referred to collectively as ‘Terms and Conditions’).
By using this website you agree to be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
The information contained on this website is not guaranteed, is strictly for information purposes only and subject to change without notice.
Although this material is based upon information that 4xHub considers reliable and endeavours to keep current, it does not warrant that the information or materials are current or accurate at all times and it should not be relied upon as such. To the extent permitted by law, 4xHub does not accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors in, or omissions from, this information.
The products and services described on the website vary from time to time and may not always be available or may be restricted. The Firm does not currently offer derivative, CFD, Spread Bed or rolling spot forex trading services.
The content should not be construed in any way as a recommendation or investment advice.
Chat and Instant Messaging
- You are advised that Chat and Instant Messaging conversations are recorded and may be used for compliance or training purposes to the extent that they are used by the Firm.
- Conversations on Chat or through Instant Messaging is for your general information only and 4xHub is not soliciting any action based upon it. It does not take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs of individual clients. Before acting on any information in any Chat or Instant Message, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, if necessary, seek professional advice.
- Your use of this Web site may be monitored by 4xHub, and the resultant information may be used by 4xHub for its internal business purposes.
General Advice & Suitability
- The material on this website has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and 4xHub is not soliciting any action based upon it.
- Provision of the information on this website does not constitute nor should it be considered a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on this website is suitable or appropriate for you.
- You should neither construe any of the material contained in the website as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor make its content the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you.
- You are advised to consult your personal financial adviser, attorney, and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.
- The Firm does not currently display a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) on its website as the Firm is not currently soliciting any business. Prior to offering any permitted regulated activities the Firm will clearly publish the PDS in an electronic and downloadable format.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- The individuals who prepared this website content are paid in part based on the profitability of 4xHub, which includes earnings from the firm’s trading.
- They, along with other salespeople, traders and other professionals may provide oral or written market commentary or trading strategies to our clients that reflect opinions that are contrary to the opinions of 4xHub generally, and our proprietary trading and investing businesses may make investment decisions that are inconsistent with the views expressed.
- This material may therefore not be independent from our proprietary interests, which may conflict with your interests.
- We and our officers, directors, and employees, including persons involved in the preparation or issuance of this material, may from time to time have “long” or “short” positions in, act as principal in, and buy or sell the financial instruments, and act as market maker. This may result in a conflict between the interests of 4xHub and those of our clients. It is of note that the Firm does not and has never in the past held opposing positions to any of its Clients.
This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to acquire, buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to acquire, buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal.
There are legal requirements in various countries which may restrict the information which we are lawfully permitted to provide to you. Accordingly, unless expressly stated otherwise, the information in this website is provided for Australian residents only and is not intended for any person who is a resident of any other country.
You must be over 18 years of age to use the services of 4xHub.
Except where necessary in order to view the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the applicable law or these Terms and Conditions, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
You acknowledge that 4xHub shall be entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this website which you install without obtaining 4xHub’s prior written consent.
Any third party intellectual property used by us in the content of our website should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner sponsors, endorses or is in any way affiliated with us or with our business, nor that they make any representation regarding the advisability of using our products.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Third Party Content
This website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under 4xHub’s direct control.
4xHub provides such links solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, 4xHub makes no representations concerning the content of the Sites. The fact that 4xHub has provided a link to the Site does not constitute an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, or affiliation by 4xHub with respect to the Site, its owners, or its providers.
4xHub has not tested any information, software, or products found on any of the Sites and therefore does not make any representations regarding the content or sponsors of the Site, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions described therein.
4xHub accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other website, products or services.
4xHub is not liable for any damages including, without limitation, damage to your computer or computer system or settings, loss of data, revenue or profits, which you may suffer arising out of your use, delay in using, or inability to access this website, or in any other way connected with this website, including from the downloading of any software from this website. 4xHub disclaims any representation or warranty that the website or materials will meet your requirement or that the website or any software will be uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or viruses.